Recruitment Fairs and Events
You can engage with our students on campus in a number of ways, we will work with you to identify the best approach.
Opportunities for your organisation include:
- Recruitment Fairs: Our popular Careers and Opportunities Fair takes place in the Autumn term each year and our Volunteering Fair is scheduled for February.
- Employer in the Foyer: We invite employers onto campus to have a promotional stand throughout the academic year, at a time that is convenient for you.
- Presentations: We can discuss the option for you to deliver a presentation within a certain lecture so that you can reach your target audience more effectively.
- Business Breakfast: The University host a number of breakfast events each term, for local and regional businesses to network with one another.
- Employer Networking Events: We run a number of 'speed networking' events which connect you to students directly.
To discuss how you can work more closely with us please email the Careers team at email@example.com