The University of Bolton has a primary focus on the health, safety and wellbeing of all our students and staff, and so we have transitioned to online teaching and have restricted campus operations following government and NHS guidelines in the UK. As these guidelines change, the University will work on adapting our offering and support via online methods as required and where feasible.
The University prides itself on its student-first approach, therefore ambitious and innovative plans have been put in place, which allowed the campus to re-open for all students in September 2020. The campus has been transformed, creating a safe and happy environment. The aim is that all undergraduate and postgraduate programmes are taught on campus from the start of the new academic year with supported learning using a range of dynamic virtual learning tools.
Ways in which we can support you during this time
- Advertise and promote your jobs, freelance opportunities and placements to thousands of students and graduates
- Help facilitate virtual placements for students to ensure your business continues to function and grow during the current pandemic and beyond
- Help with any live briefs or projects you may have - our students are a great resource for any business
- Raise the profile of any events and networking opportunities you may be delivering
- Share case studies with students and graduates to promote your business across campus
- Virtually showcase your business with our students and staff
- Help and assist with your recruitment processes – graduates are a great source of knowledge and enthusiasm and can help close any skills gap within your organisation
View the latest COVID-19 information on the University’s dedicated webpage.